Monday, January 29, 2024

Poem:A Letter to Someone Living Extraterrestrially!



Many send a poetical messenger
to faceless humans
and eyeless figures.
However, I'm not sending
this message to them
but to you.
I have never seen you, and
I will never, ever see you.
Between us,
there are light-year-blocking walls
and the illusionary appearances of time.
But my mind is not getting tired;
the mind is not getting tired;
the mind is not getting tired.
It certainly believes that
somewhere you live.

Yes, you live –
in forests, caves, or on cold-spread mountains,
taking the first step of time
or moving through space with arrogance,
perhaps even destroying your planet
with wars due to ignorance.
Sometimes, you may be a wonderful creature
with a super mind.

But the only thing
I want to learn from you is
'if you know the answer to the riddle
of the riddle unknown,'
just share it with me.
Do you conquer time?
If so, share it with me.
Then, you will be the god of us.
God conquers time,
says our people.
One more thing
I would like to ask from you:
Can you tell me,
does this life have any meaning?
Do you know that?
Some say it's meaningless.
I am not one of them.
I believe in meaning,
but I haven't known that yet.
If you know it,
just explain it here.
That is enough.
That is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Global Citizen's Concerns About the Polarized Current World

One thing I don't understand is why not only extremist Jewish people but also ordinary Jewish people, from billionaires to US congressme...