Monday, January 22, 2024

The poet who transcended space-time! (Kannamma poem 5)


Kannamma,
In the one-way journey of time arrow,
Is time reversal possible?
For consciousness, no barrier exists.
What?
Yes! That is it.
No barrier exists.
Without any hesitation, it can travel anywhere.
Does time have any meaning
in existence in a quantum bubble?

Kannamma,
In the space-time universe
that carries space-time frames,
I can transcend space-time.
I can travel beyond the barrier
of space-time.
Even to the space-time frames
that were beautified
in the mornings by your appearances,
I can travel.
Do you know, Kannamma.

Transcending time's one-sided journeys
is possible for my 'consciousness.'
If I say that
"with the help of 'consciousness,'
I can bend the space-time
to my liking, Kannamma,"
you may laugh at me.
But I am a poet
who transcends space-time
with the help of consciousness, Kannamma.
Yes, I am a poet
who transcends space-time, Kannamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Global Citizen's Concerns About the Polarized Current World

One thing I don't understand is why not only extremist Jewish people but also ordinary Jewish people, from billionaires to US congressme...