Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Camels are marvelous!


Camels never break down
and never get tired seeing deserts,
never get scared witnessing desert storms.
they love traveling long journeys.

Whenever mindstorms blow,
trapped in the whirlpool of memory,
losing boats in the mind-sea,
and swimming,
I think about camels, wishing
I were a camel.

In those moments,
I think about camels
that are tireless
in the long journeys
of turbulence.

Oh, how they have strong bodies.
Oh, how they have strong minds.
Oh, I want to be like them.
Oh, I want to be valiant like them.

While submerged in deep thoughts,
my friend asks me,
'What's up, buddy?'

I say to him,
'Camels are marvelous.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Global Citizen's Concerns About the Current Israel-Palestine Conflict!

If you look at history, the struggles of oppressed people often prevail in the end, though at times it may seem otherwise. Sometimes, armed ...