Saturday, November 22, 2025
Fyodor Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment!
Book cover designed by Google Nano Banana for Fyodor Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment -
https://
amzn.to/4ie5Me1
* Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PATHIVUKAL: 'SHARING KNOWLEDGE WITH EVERY ONE'
The Modern Vikramadityan! By V.N.Giritharan (English Translation from Tamil)
English Translation from Tamil The Modern Vikramadityan! Who mocked from within? Who mocked from within? Each time, without fail, Your laugh...
My English Journey!
When I think about English, I think about the late A.S. Kanagaratnam, known as 'ASK.' His house was located at Senior Lane, Jaffna. ...
V. N. Giritharan's Song: "You Made Me Feel Love!"
V. N. Giritharan's Song: " You Made Me Feel Love! " - English translation of the Tamil song written by V.N.Giritharan. Music ...
No comments:
Post a Comment