Saturday, July 25, 2026

Tim Hortons and the Value of the Canadian Five-Dollar Bill!


I found an old Canadian five-dollar bill from back in the day inside my old purse. At a Tim Hortons coffee shop in the city, I ordered a medium coffee. Since I didn't have any loose change, I handed over the old five-dollar bill I had on me.

The female worker there told me that they do not accept old notes.
Her response caught me by surprise.
Even though it is an old bill, I believe it still holds value. If the bill were torn, they wouldn't have to accept it, but this bill is not torn. Why didn't they accept it?
I have no intention of spending this old bill anymore; I plan to keep it as a collectible. Its true value will certainly be much higher than its face value.
What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tim Hortons and the Value of the Canadian Five-Dollar Bill!

I found an old Canadian five-dollar bill from back in the day inside my old purse. At a Tim Hortons coffee shop in the city, I ordered a med...