Friday, January 12, 2024

Poem 2: Space-Time Prisoners (Kannama poem 2)


In the space-time,
I wonder about your kind heart.
Each moment, I would like to fly in the space-time,
Each moment, enjoying thinking about space-time.
Kannamma, I would like to think about
breaking all barriers.

Kannamma, time doesn't exist alone.
Kannamma, space is also like that; it never exists alone.
Kannammaa, space-time is the only one that exists;
it's the only truth here, Kannamma.

Kannamma, I am impressed and astonished
by the height of your knowledge.
A moving mind never rests, Kannamma.
A moving mind never rests, Kannamma.

Do you think this way sometimes, Kannamma?
But, I think like this always, Kannamma.
I always astonish in this way, Kannamma.

Space without time never exists, Kannamma.
Kannamma, tell me, does time exist without space?
If you are the time, Kannamma,
I will be the space, Kannamma.
If I am the space, Kannamma,
you will be the time, Kannamma.
We are the space-time, Kannamma. 

We are the space-time, Kannamma.
Do we exist in space-time, Kannamma?
Is it a truth, Kannamma?
Our existence here, Kannamma,
is it  a pattern of space-time, Kannamma?
 
Are we prisoners of space-time, Kannamma?
Are we prisoners, Kannamma?
Yes, Kannamma.
We are prisoners of space-time, Kannamma.
Prisoners of space-time, Kannamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Global Citizen's Concerns About the Polarized Current World

One thing I don't understand is why not only extremist Jewish people but also ordinary Jewish people, from billionaires to US congressme...