Saturday, January 13, 2024

Poem 3: Kannamma! Are you just a mesh of particles and a field? (Kannamma poem 3)


Here, does anything called truth exist?
What I see, your existence
are they real?
How can I believe they're real?
Tell me.
You say that you exist.
You say your existence is real.
You also say you exist separately from me.
How can I believe it?What is the difference between
the rays coming from stars,
which are billions of light-years away,
and the rays coming from you?
The difference is time.
There is always a distance between us,
no matter how small.
There is always time that exists between us,
no matter how minuscule

Always, here, there is time and distance
to know and understand your existence.
Unless time can be beaten, this is the reality.

Kannamma, our existence is bound by space,
I mean space-time.

What I perceive as your image,
what I understand your existence  
are they just a mesh of particles and a field?
Tell me?, Kannamma. Tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Global Citizen's Concerns About the Polarized Current World

One thing I don't understand is why not only extremist Jewish people but also ordinary Jewish people, from billionaires to US congressme...