Thursday, February 22, 2024

Poem: library!


I would say
I love that world
in many ways.
When my mind gets disturbed,
storms of sorrow blow,
and unsteadiness engulfs me.
I start my journey towards it.
Like that world journey,
no other journeys give me satisfaction.
The scenes there are beautiful.
Understanding the language of birds,
learning scientific achievements—
any amount of time I travel,
losing myself without thinking
anything in that world.
The best thing about the world is
the time ship

I never see any other time ship
similar to that.
Just to travel on that ship,
I often visit there.
By traveling on that ship,
I can easily journey to the ancient period
when dinosaurs roamed the planet,
all while being safe.
I am able to travel without worrying
about the giant lizards.

That ship allows me to witness autocratic reigns.
This ship allows me to be captivated
by Cleopatra's beauty
and travel with the great Rajraja Chozan
in his mighty marine force
towards Southeast Asia or Sri Lanka.
This world is a fantastic one
where dictators, Mahatmas, peace lovers, saints,
and war mongers live side by side.

I travel to this world very often.
If you want,
please feel free to join me
and experience the happiness
I find in my travels.
Are you ready for the journey, my friends?
I can protect you
from the flames of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Global Citizen's Concerns About the Polarized Current World

One thing I don't understand is why not only extremist Jewish people but also ordinary Jewish people, from billionaires to US congressme...